Cookies are essential to save items into the shopping bag etc. We do not engage in targeted marketing/tailored advertising. To comply with the e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Learn more.
WINTER polo fashion belt, cobalt/pink/turquoise, purple stripe, black leather – FUEGO
We love these winter gaucho belts. The colours suit those with skin tones that fall in the winter category but of course they are for year round wear. Traditional gaucho design in cobalt blue, cerise raspberry pink and bright turquoise with purple stripe all around the belt. Black leather with silver buckle. Go gaucho! Our signature FUEGO polo belt feature of stitching on the belt loop – this one in purple.
FUEGO Argentinian belts brand
- Beautiful stitching and high quality leather.
- Pure unbleached cotton gift bag included (for belts selling at £30 and over) which tells the story of the Tierra Del Fuego inspiration for this exciting new brand. Designs inspired by the beautiful Southern Patagonian wilderness and traditional gaucho style.
- A small but beautiful UK brand so if you like something more unique and not at every polo show/high street, this is your belt!
- Handmade in Argentina, each belt takes several hours by skilled staff to stitch.
- 37mm or 1 1/2 inches wide. Designed by expert beltologists, unlike most polo belts these have 7 holes so are more forgiving should you lose or gain weight.
- Premium polo belts with elegant gaucho styling and the full patterned (pattern all the way around – not part pattern) 37mm belts have FUEGO's trademark stitching on the keeper so you can get a dashing flash of colour even when worn with a jacket.
- More styles including faja pampa belts, one inch polo belts for children or riders who need a narrower belt.
- See all FUEGO items we have for sale.
How to wear polo belts
This patterned style of belt is a polo belt and polo belts are very fashionable to wear as a jeans belt or with chinos. Formal or casual, polo belts for men are also suitable for women – in fact they might get stolen from your wardrobe by both sexes. Go to our page for Argentinian belts including polo belts to see some pictures of them being worn and to see more polo belt styles. They really look good on. Ladies can also wear them over casual day dresses and longer tops as a hip belt or waist belt – or why not wear one over a chunky longer cardigan. We offer the best choice of Argentinian polo belts from various brands, all genuine and handmade in Argentina unlike some imposters of inferior quality that have been made in the far East, so you can choose the colours that are most you.